Sunday, September 5, 2010

WOW

Wow I can't believe it has been so long since I last posted...

Life has been so hectic, I would normally only leave the house once or twice a week besides the school runs and I think I have been out almost everyday for 3 weeks straight. Don't ask me what I have been doing as the list is to long and goes on forever, so when I finally got to sit today while we had a BBQ for Fathers day I thought to myself wow my body is really achy lol mmmm I wonder why.....

So how many of you have managed to get your hands on some new Green Tara Silver Sprays... Oh my these are just so beautiful the day I got them I wanted to use them all.

I also got my hands on the new Prima this week, well they never fail to get me excited. I'm so lucky to have 6 girls and a niece to scrap with all those flowers and pretty girly papers, but I must say my favourite was the Jack & Jill range oh so very cute.

Bet to go stop for dinner will post picks of pages soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.