Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Baby Imogen has arrived

Yes I know Im a little late with posts but she hasn't been the happiest baby in the world and after having angel babies that sleep right thu the night from only a few weeks old she is giving me a run for my money.

You would think that after having already having 2 reflux babies she would be easy, but my other 2 girls were happy chuckers little miss Imogen is not she aften wakes up screaming, is difficult to feed and hates to sleep more than 10 mins at a time. However she is a good girl sometimes and maybe once or twice a day she will have a 3hr sleep now that she has started taking meds for the reflux.
So now that I have a few spare seconds mind you I am doing this with her on my lap I thought I would share a few pics.

Before


After 


Imogen May Born 17th June 2011 weighing in as our heaviest girl at 7p 13oz or 3550g


A bit of a shock after having 5 to 6 pound babies

Day 2


Poor Sick Shyanne was unable to hold bubby with her very high temp



Coral - Imogen's second mum to be


This one was taken about a week later




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.