Thursday, November 8, 2012

"My new toy"
I recently went to the penrith papercraft show with hubby in tow I spent way to much and hubby even more than me lol. I used to own a Klic n Kut when I had my store but I sold it due to size and it was just a little to technical for private use. But I have wished over and over again I hadn't sold it, I do have a cricut but hate being limited and not be able to slightly change images etc. So my lovely hubby brought me the new Klic n Kut Zing its a smaller version of what I had can do almost everything the other one could AND IT JUST ARRIVED, now off to find a spot on my desk to have a play. UMMM need to give the 17mths old something to do first lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.