Monday, February 4, 2013

Canvas



I have used my fav colours & fav brands of flowers Green Tara and Prima


A beautiful array of Green Tara Blossoms and large roses from Prima.


the leaves was embossed in green. Dress form has been painted then inked with touches of white.


New Green Tara flowers and a prima large rose.


Keys in sepia has been left as is.


I inked the bow in purple ink then sprayed smooch spritz over it and topped it with a piece from a Green Tara Silver trim and placed it all onto a bow made from Green Tara Jute.


the leaves have been coated in green glitter, each vine piece has been inked in green then glitter glue in green added to each of the leaves.


Birds in white, these have been left as is but I have fluffed up the wings a little by just separating the chipboard layers, there are 8 little birds on this canvas in varying sizes to represent each of my 8 children.


mother word has been inked with Mix'd Media inx Jasmine then embossed with matching embossing powder and while still wet I sprinkled Fairy dust over it in mixed berries.


Epoxy sticker words to represent what I am and mean to others, each one has been stuck on white cardstock and then cut out a little bigger than the sticker then paint added to each edge.


I used a clock mask in the background with coloured texture paste to represent how people always tell me I'm so organised when it comes to my family, thank god no one see's the behind the scenes action.


Green Tara products used

Gardenia Turquoise - CODE: FDV054Tu
1cm Mini Rosebuds Turquoise - CODE: FDV025Tu
1cm Mini Rosebud White - CODE: FDV025Wh
1.5cm Roses Turquoise - CODE: FDR003Tu
1.5cm Roses Pale Pink - CODE: FDR003PP
1.5cm Roses Lime Green - CODE: FDR003LG
Heirloom 4cm Silk and Organza Peach - CODE: XF9317Pe
Round Silver Diamante Trim - CODE: RBY28
Jute Ribbon Lavender 10m  - CODE: RB407Lav


 Extra products used
Smooch Spritz, Mix'd Media Inx & embossing powder, Alison Elis embossing powder & glitter, Misc paint, Texture paste, Fairy dust glitter, Kaiser mask, ranger stickles, scrapmatts chipboard.

____________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Love the way you uses all the scrapmatts chipboard. Green Tara makes such beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.