Thursday, July 4, 2013

FWAB Share

I created this layout last month and can finally share the entire thing here with you.

'Tiny Sailor'


This is my youngest DD back in 2012 having fun at Jambaroo.


Here I have used pieces of a Grace Pearl Flourish in Chocolate, I don't think I have ever used a FWAB as one piece, I like to cut them up and make new pieces or use smaller pieces here and there on my layouts like I have done here.


Here I have tucked another 2 pieces of the above flourish under the flower cluster and it still left me with 5 pearls to use another time.


Here I have used a small piece of a Jasmine Puffy Flourish in black, saving the rest of the flourish for another day.


Products used

FWAB - Jasmine & Grace flourishes

Bo Bunny, Scrapcake & Kaiser papers
Hessien and cheese cloth
Mixd media inks
Lindy's Stamp Gang spray
Prima vine & flowers
Kaiser resins
Basic Grey and Thickers letters







1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.