Thursday, November 7, 2013

Fabscraps DT share

"Time 2 Ride"


I recently brought some Fluro paint and with my daughter dress being so bright I thought this was the perfect time to try them out. So I mixed some of the paint with texture paste.





Instructions

Repeating the same first step as the last page but this time I used Surfing wild 2 C59 002
I then used the coloured texture paste and coloured the edge of the back paper.

Adding some wall tape that I got from the hardware and using 3 different masks I created the background with a mixture of coloured and white texture paste.

Using the Time 2 ride chipboard DC59 010 it was also coloured with texture paste and dried with a heat gun to give it a bubbly texture.

I added a tag in stripped paper to the top and a couple of other tags and flowers to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.