Wednesday, December 5, 2012

A card to share
I'm not normally a card person I really don't have anyone to give them too, but lately I have been trying to do more of what I don't normally do.
Briony's nick name is BB and she collects Bee's so this one was made with her in mind.


Made with lots of yummy Green Tara Goodies.


New Flowers and sprays from Green Tara


Beautiful ribbons and Jute one of my Fav also from Green Tara


Prima frame stamp with distress ink, Prima papers, Thickers, adorn it alphas, jolees bees.

Green Tara Products used

Embossed Butterflies, BrownCODE: DCBuBr
Xmas Vine 19cm BrownCODE: XL280Br
Lace Pearl 3cm Lace Pearl Flowers 12 pcs TurquoiseCODE: XF9332Tu
Sakura 5cm Silk and Pearl Flowers Teal 12 pcs CODE: XF9221Te
1.5cm Roses IvoryCODE: FDR003Iv
Crinkle Satin Edged Organza Aqua 10m roll CODE: RBCrAq
CODE: RB407Cam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.