Saturday, January 12, 2013

My brother coming home inspired me to create a card

"New House"


This was sample piece of paper Kaiser Craft had sent me and was the perfect size for a card backdrop. Topped of with Scrapmatts and Green Tara goodies.

Green Tara silver spray used to look like a tree & petals in lime were folded in half then the tops painted a little and layered to create the look of grass.


Tiny flowers and lace from Green Tara, Heidi grass glass affect grass that has had several coats of different tones of green and a touch of white paint. Scrapmatts little butterfly painted in metallic paint.


Scrapmatts ATC house was covered in paper and the chimney was inked then embossed, I used a veramark pen to create the lines for embossing in a lightly colour to create the look of bricks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.