This photo was a rare moment when my youngest DD was quiet and still, its also one of the very rare perfect photos I have of her. These papers from Fabscraps are just amazing to work with.
Chipboard left raw with just a hint of colour added to the edges.
Beautiful Prima flowers
Handmade flower from Scrappers Garden joined with more Prima flowers.
Little denim trim of a pair of paints my daughter wore around this age.
Again I have used the Baby Bear collection but this time in the creams & pinks
- Use C57 003 as your background paper.
- Taking C57 004 I have cut a die cut shape out of the middle making sure not to damage any of the small pictures on the corners of the page, the cut piece is approx 9" and was just roughly drawn by hand. The edges were then distressed.
- Matt photo onto the plain area of C57 003 and distress the edges.
- Place your die cut paper down on the background followed by some cheese cloth and then the photo.
- Cut the chair, frame & teddy out of the corners on C57 004, each one has been lightly inked with a pink ink on the edges and foam dots placed on the back of each, Ives also added a small piece of string to the frame to give it the look of being hung. adding them to the page.
- Chipboard work Sweetie Pie DC57 008 was cut carefully into 2 pieces, and left mainly in its raw state with only the edges inked in mix'd media chiffon ink.
- adding some flowers from Prima, a trim from my daughters old pants and a paper doily inked with glimmer mist.