Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Megs Garden DT Share

Hello Megs Garden Fans,I'm back with you again today to
share a cute little gift box.
I'm enjoying created with the wonderful Megs Garden products, they truly are beautiful.

"Gift Box"


I started with the Dreaming in Lavenders paper from the Dreaming in Meadows collection and covered the bottom half of the box in the solid section of the paper, Then cutting out a border piece from the flowers and leaves.


I added a Draw pull handle to the top of the box.




 I covered just the top of the box lid in paper, and added some lace and trim to hide any edge bits that may be showing.


I glued the paper to the bottom of the box then added foam dots to the border piece to give it more dimension, I also added a few random leave cut from the paper into the border.


 & a Lion head knocker to the side.


Topping the top with flowers and a butterfly then applied a small amount of purple ink to the lace & Gesso here and there all over.

Products used
Megs Garden Dreaming in Lavenders paper
other products available from Megs Garden

Draw pull handle
Lions Head
Green Tara flowers & lace
Extra 

IKEA small gift box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.