Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fabscraps Country Living

"Country Living"


How beautiful are these new papers from Fabscraps 

I have started with paper C62 008 Secret Garden 2 as my background, Ive inked the edges in a rustic brown, using a white ink pad a circle stamp & a checkers stamp I added a little texture to the background.



Matting the photo in C62 007 Secret garden 1 using the check side, then re mating it in a larger mat using a second sheet of secret garden 2, I have distressed the edges and added some doodling around the photo.


Cut a 1" strips out of secret garden 1 cut in half and flip one piece over, distress the edges and add some more doodling to the top ends tuck them in under the photo along with a paper doily, metal accent, and sticker from ST62 002 country living rounds.


Using a couple of small off cuts to create a small accent at the top of the page.


Using DC62 003 chipboard pack I have taken the shovel and rake out and painted them white then added some rusting powder leaving them to dry.


I have applied the same technique above with the title chipboard DC62 008



Finish off by adding some flowers and die cut leaves, along with a few extra embellishments.

.................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.