Friday, December 6, 2013

Meg's Garden DT Share

Meg's Garden Design Team share

Today I thought I would try something a little different & decorate a couple of gift bags.

With a couple of dies and the beautiful Christmas papers from Meg's Garden they turned out way better than I expected they would. I also popped another Christmas card in as well.


.............................................................................

Starting with the card today.


Here I have used 2 different papers 

Cutting the tree out of Oh Christmas Tree paper strip and popping some foam dots on the back to make it sit above the rest of the card.

From Tis Christmas Time new collection I used Christmas plaid strip to cover my card.


Cutting a few flowers out of the left over strip paper to decorate one of the corners.

Memory Maze chipboard words covered in gesso the glass glitter in gold.



I used a few of the off cuts from the papers to cover a chipboard banner and added some green tara trim.

.........................................................................................


White Gift bag.


Using the Christmas & the Tree A4 collage sheet I cut a santa out and added foam dots to the back to make him pop, I also cut some christmas fern & leaves from A berry Merry Christmas paper and popped them under the edge of santa.


Using a Tanya Leigh Designs transparency circle to help form part of the title. and added a Green Tara ribbon bow and beads to the top corner.


Lots of beautiful flowers from Green Tara

..............................................................................


Craft gift bag


Using the Christmas & the Tree A4 collage sheet I cut a santa out and added foam dots to the back to make him pop, I also cut some Christmas fern & leaves from A berry Merry Christmas paper and popped them under the edge of santa. I also cut a trellis fence out of  Christmas plaid paper.


Leaf die used with A berry Merry Christmas paper and more beautiful flowers.


Merry Christmas die used with Noel & Music paper 
and all tied up with a beautiful bow

Thanks for stopping by



1 comment:

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.