Sunday, February 2, 2014

FWAB & Scrap Around The World

FWAB is sponsoring Scrap Around The World Challenge blog this month.

I was very excited to be asked by FWAB to create something for the challenge.

Here is the colour palette and my example. 



I was inspired to create this page using the colours, I added flowers for the pots photo, I also added a little bit of brown colouring for the chocolate and as chocolate is my go to when I want to relax I adding a sleeping child photo.









Flourish with a bling products used

Jasmine Teal
Grace Mango
Pearls antique gold
Grace rose pink

Extra products used

White cardstock
LSG & chalkboard sprays
Kaiser diecuts
Green Tara flowers & lace
Scrappers Garden fairy
Basic grey letters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.