Saturday, February 22, 2014

Memory Maze & First Days

Hello, today marks this very first day of our new Design Team. 
I hope they will be able to inspire and amaze you with their skills and designs

"First Day of Pre-school"


Keeping with our Feb school theme here is my youngest daughter on her first day of pre-school. We were lucky enough that the pre-school recorded the day and printed it out as a flyer, so I cut out the photos and description and created a page.


Using some single film strips I coloured each one in a metallic paint.


I didn't want a lot of detail in my tree so I turned a swirly tree upside down


First day at prep title however I have cut the word prep off as it didn't suit.


Using a MM stencil to create splotches around the page to represent the mess little kids make with paint





Lots of MM flowers have been used through out the layout.




Memory Maze products used

First day at prep
Tree with swirls small
12" film set
Dots n stuff stencil
Cosmo daisy's in blue
Sweet heart blossoms in red, blue & orange
Carnations in red, green, orange 
Green leaves 30mm
Gardenia orange & blue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for stopping by, I really appreciate you taking the time to comment.